This is a review on the Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips!
Here’s a bit of information from the website: Want max pore strip power? The ultra-deep formula amps up your strip with tingling ingredients like tea tree oil, menthol and witch hazel. In just one use, these strips instantly get rid of pore-clogging build-up and even the most stubborn blackheads. Regular use can help make pores appear smaller.
Active Ingredients: polyquaternium-37, silica, water, glycerin, polysilicone-13, peg-12 dimethicone, titanium dioxide, butylene glycol, methylparaben, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, menthol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract
How to use:
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché.
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
For best results, do not use more often than once every three days.
Thanks to Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, my stubborn blackheads have met their match! How you ask? These blemish fighting pore strips bond to dirt and oil that have settled in my pores, and lifts it out! In no time, my pores have shrunk in size, and my overall complexion is clearer! Best of all, I can knockout blackheads while I’m watching TV, reading a book, or doing some chores!
This product retails for $7.99!
~Removes dirt and oil from pores
~Easy to use
~One size fits all
Overall, I rate this product at 5 out of 5 sugarcubes! What’s hot? Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips! What’s not? Blackheads!
Note: Biore sent me this product to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to review their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!