Saturday, July 11, 2015

TATCHA Triple Recovery Cream Review

Hey everyone!

A little while ago, I was lucky enough to receive a sample of TATCHA's new Triple Recovery Cream to try out, so that I could review it for you!


Here is what TATCHA has to say: 

What it is: Formulated for sensitive skin, this anti-aging moisturizer is rich in Indigo extract, Colloidal Oatmeal and Sophora Japonica extract, which calm, comfort, and restore skin's natural resiliency.

Why it’s different: Our soothing blend of botanicals calms sensitive, easily irritated skin and reverses the signs of premature aging. Formulated with 3% Colloidal Oatmeal (the highest percentage available in a product of this kind on the market), skin is left comforted, supple and replenished.

Who it’s for: For all skin types, especially sensitive skin showing signs of rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or allergies. Non-comedogenic.

How to use: Use after cleansing or exfoliating. Can be used alone or over a serum. Perfect for use in the morning and evening on the face, neck, and décolletage.  

First, let me start off my review by saying that this is the most beautifully packaged item I have ever laid my eyes on. TATCHA always pays such great attention to detail on their products, and this one is no different. The jar feels luxurious and weighty in your hand, letting you know that you're using something incredible.

The cream itself is thick, yet velvety on the skin. It blends in and melts into my skin on contact, and never leaves behind a greasy or oily feel to my face. After I apply this cream, my face feels softer, looks moisturized, and leaves my skin more plump and youthful looking. My finer lines on my face are reduced, and the constant redness on my cheeks has almost disappeared! I don't even have to wear a powder foundation to even out my skin tone anymore, and this is due to the 3% Colloidal Oatmeal that is found in this product. 

Overall, I rate this product 5 out of 5 stars, and a must have to anyone's skincare routine! I know it will be staying in mine!

This product retails for $135.00, and can be purchased at tatcha.com!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I received this product to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to review their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own! 

0 comments: