Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bring on Spring with New Products from Rimmel London and Sally Hansen!

Hey everyone!

Recently, I was lucky enough to receive some *new* products to try out from Rimmel London and Sally Hansen, and as you all know, these are two brands that I truly love!

To hop into the new season, Rimmel London has created three beautiful, multipurpose eyeshadow palettes that can be used as eyeshadow, liner and highlighter! As you all can guess, I was thrilled about these palettes, because not only are they stunning colors, they include everything you need for a flawless eye look! No need to pull out single shadows or additional palettes, Rimmel London has you covered with their new Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palettes!

After trying these out for quite sometime, I have to admit that my all time favorite palette is the Keep Calm & Wear Gold one. I love shimmering golds and neutrals, and this palette had me covered from start to finish! Overall, I highly recommend these palettes for anyone who loves silky, smooth, pigmented eyeshadows that apply with ease. They lasted on my eyes throughout the day, and I found that I could create a multitude of looks with just one palette!

Here is even more information for your reading pleasure:

Get ready to take your eye-look from day to night! Rimmel introduces new Magnif’Eyes Eye Contouring Palette, a twelve-pan all-in-one pressed eyeshadow, liner and highlighter kit. Now it’s easy to create endless contoured eye-looks, just like a beauty pro.

Rimmel has put everything you need for multi-dimensional eye looks in one handy kit. A spectrum of stay-true shades with a soft, double-ended applicator.

The line-up is a mix of twelve high-shimmer and matte shadows, which offers the perfect complementary colour range for infinite creations. Sculpt, shade and define your eyes to create day to night, and nude to daring looks. The beautifully blendable, ultra-smooth powder can be used on the lid, in the crease of the eye and as a liner to enhance and magnif’eye your eye color and shape. The non-crease, non-fade formula has serious staying power for eyes with lasting impact.

With three on-trend shade combos to choose from, there’s a kit for every Rimmel girl:

Keep Calm & Wear Gold offers a molten mix of gold and copper hues with pale taupes to highlight and rich coffee and grey blue colors to define. Ideal for an edgy-elegant daytime eye. Or build-up the drama to create shimmering party looks.


London Nudes Calling spans an array of warm blush tones from beige through tawny to taupe to rust and plum. It’s easy to create a multitude of wear-anywhere nude eye-looks that look natural or intense.


Grunge Glamour is the perfect palette for a sultry smokey eye. Neutral greys and browns are set against fierce, bronze and pewter hues for irresistible eyes. Be as subtle or as bold as you dare.


Presented in a chic transparent case, Magnif’Eyes Eyeshadow Palette has a contemporary look. The lid is see-through to reveal the full array of shades inside as well as two duo sponge applicators.

 Get creative! Design limitless eye-looks to take you from day to night with a single kit, with Magnif’Eyes Eyeshadow Palette. Get the London look.

Price: $7.99

Now, onto the *new* Sally Hansen Boheimian Blooms Limited Edition Miracle Gel "Festival Floral" Collection!

I love nail polishes, they are my guilty pleasure in life. However, my nails are short, and I am rough on them throughout the day, which leads to chipping and peeling. Totally not cute in any way! That is where gel polishes come in to play! Gel polishes hold up better on my nails, and even with my busy days typing away, I can go out at night, knowing my polish looks good. I must admit though that I do not care for gel polishes that involve a light to set them, which is why I love the Sally Hansen line so much! In just two easy steps, your nails are done and ready for a day or night out on the town!

My favorite colors from this collection have to be Birthday Suit, Pink Cadillaquer, and Aqua Chakra! Overall, I highly suggest these polishes, especially if you are like me, and need something more chip resistant that regular polish for the day!

Here is a bit more information for you:

Take your dreamy aesthetic to your nails! This Spring, the prettiest finishing touch to your wardrobe is a playful, floral manicure you can do at home. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel™ is the revolutionary #1 no light gel system that is more chip-resistant than regular nail polish – it’s the next best thing to a salon gel manicure! Keep nails free-spirited with these eight festival-inspired shades.

The “Festival Floral” color collection:

Lilac Insomniac – You won’t lose sleep over this taupe-tinged violet shade.


Make Me Mauve – Dance the night away in this deep, bright mauve. 


Aqua Chakra – Get centered in a tempered turquoise.


Birthday Suit – Celebrate in a neutral, complementary nude tone.


Pink Cadillaquer – Be your vibrant self in this poppy pink hue.


Red Eye – Get ready to bloom with this fresh geranium red. 



Note: I received these products to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with any company mentioned above, nor are they paying me to feature these products. As always, my reviews and opinions re 100% my own!

0 comments: