Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hard Candy Lash Ink Mascara

Hey everyone!

I am not an expert when it comes to mascara. I have trouble with it flaking, smearing, and just not looking pretty. No gorgeous, fluttery mascara coated lashes here! Recently, I was sent this Hard Candy Lash Ink Mascara to try out and review for you all. This mascara is said to be a stain that will last on your lashes for 4 days. I actually really love this product, because it doesn't clump or give me spidery lashes. It looks like my lashes just darker. As far as the lasting power claim, I found that it didn't flake off, rub off, or smear during the 4 days I wore it. I did notice some fading after the second day, but that was totally fine with me, since it gave my lashes an even more natural appearance. I would totally recommend this for those girls who go off for the weekends, and don't want to pack a lot of makeup products.


Here is what Hard Candy has to say:

Mascara that won’t quit until you do. Our innovative four day lash stain coats every lash.  Layer on mascara and at the end of the day, Lash Ink will stay put.  Go ahead and swim, sweat, shower or cry (happy tears) – lashes will look flawless no matter what the circumstance.

This product retails for $7.00, and can be purchased at Wal-Mart!

Have you tried this mascara yet? I know I'm going to go pick up another tube for one of my good friends!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: Hard Candy sent me this product to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with any company mentioned above, nor are they paying me tor review their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to try this now!!