Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TILTH Beauty Aloe Restoration Toner

Hey everyone!

I have been slowly getting into adding toners to my daily skincare routine, and I must say that I have noticed an improvement in my skin. Recently, TILTH Beauty sent me their Aloe Restoration Toner to try out and review for all my lovely blog readers. I really enjoy this toner, it absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave any form of residue behind. All I do is dab a bit onto a cotton ball, and gently sweep it across my face morning and night. This little beauty is currently living in my fridge, so that it is nice a cold when I use it during these hot summer months!


Here is what TILTH Beauty has to say:

This hard-working toner soothes, hydrates, moisturizes, enhances, and neutralizes harmful free radicals on the skin surface caused by UV exposure, and is packed with antioxidants to combat signs of aging such as lost elasticity, appearance of wrinkles, and dull skin.

Aloe Restoration Toner is s light gold toner formulated specifically as an anti‐aging toner, but it is also a gentle experience for all skin types from start to finish.

There are multiple botanicals in Aloe Restoration Toner that add to the soothing effects of the Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, such as Cactus Extracts. The Aloe Restoration Toner botanicals also work together in the light gold fusion by neutralizing free radicals as they protect the skin from UV damage by improving the skin’s ability to self‐protect from UV exposure.

Active Ingredients:

~Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice ‐ Succulent plant, soothing, moisturizing, and calming properties.

~Opuntia Ficus‐Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract ‐ Soothes and hydrates. Protects the skin from UV damage, improves the skins ability to self protect from UV exposure / absorption.
~Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract ‐ Moisturizing, Nourishing and Neutralize Free Radicals.
~Beta‐Glucan (D) ‐ Skin calming and moisturizes, promotes improved skin appearance  through cell turnover, promotes healthy collagen and antioxidant.
~Abyssine® (Alteromonas Ferment Extract) Micro‐organism found in abyssal zone of ocean, soothes and calms sensitive skin harmed by chemical, mechanical, and UVB damage.

How to use:

Regular use of Aloe Restoration Toner will calm, revitalize, and refine skin keeping it smooth, soothed, and properly moisturized. Apply to cotton pad and gently wipe or spritz clean skin once or twice daily.

 This product retails for $32.00, and can be purchased at www.tilthbeauty.com!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: TILTH Beauty sent me this product to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to review their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have used Clique toner since I was a teenager changed to the Proactive toner which is part of a 3 step skincare regimen and I personally can't figure out why girls could ever go without it. It keeps your pores in check!! Does this product feel different on skin than other toners because of the aloe??

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Hi Jenny!

I think the toner is a bit more moisturizing than others due to the aloe, so it would be perfect for those with drier skin.