Spring has sprung, and what better way to welcome its arrival than by giving back to our planet?
Celebrate Earth Day with General Mills by incorporating new environmentally-friendly practices into your daily routine, like bringing reusable bags to the grocery store or other “green” initiatives.My family is big on giving back to the environment, and also protecting it. We recycle as many items as we can, we help our neighbors with keeping their houses clean, and we are constantly planting trees on our backyard. I definitely believe in taking care of the earth! Recently, I received a box containing some of the sale items from Publix, in order to inspire me to share. I've tried the MUIR GLEN Tomato Basil sauce, and it is fantastic!
And starting April 12, you can find great savings on brands like the Cascadian Farm, Larabar and Muir Glen, available at Publix. Be on the lookout for the “Happy Easter” booklet in stores!
Earth Day Savings! Look for coupons and details in the “Happy Easter” booklet, offers available 4/12 – 5/2.
- $2 off 2 Cascadian Farm Frozen Organic Fruit, Vegetables or Potatoes 8-16 oz.
- $2 off 2 Muir Glen Tomatoes 28 oz or Pasta Sauca 25.5 oz
- Cascadian Farm Cereal or bars on sale for $2.99 each (7.1 – 14.6 oz)
- Larabar Multi-Pack (5 ct) on sale $4.99
- Buy any 3 Cascadian Farm 7.1-14.6 oz or Muir Glen 14-18 oz or Larabar 5 ct. products and get one Publix reusable bag FREE
Save $0.75 when you buy 3 Larabars - coupon at www.everydaysaver.com/publix
How will you be helping the planet this year? Me amd my family always recycle, pick up garbage along the street, and plant trees!
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.