Saturday, April 26, 2014

Summer Festival Beauty Products from Soap & Glory

Hey everyone!

With the summer season soon upon us, many of us will be heading out to summer festivals! Recently, I was sent a couple Soap & Glory products to try out, and I believe that they will be perfect to add to your routine! I find that I only like to use a couple products during my summer beauty routine, because I like to keep it simple and easy!


Start off by using an exfoliating scrub like Soap & Glory’s Scrub of Your Life to smooth and remove dead skin cells. Its alluring scent of fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes will leave your skin silky smooth with an incredible scent.

Price: $18.00

Available at Sephora.com

Finish off with a splash of color! Moisturize your lips with Soap & Glory’s Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss. A single swipe of this gloss will increase blood flow to make lips look instantly lush and will keep them moisturized all day. 

Price: $18.00

Available at Sephora.com

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I was sent these products to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with any brand mentioned above, nor are the brands paying me to feature their items. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own! Product information provided by PR!

0 comments: