Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mr. Perfect in a Bottle

Hey everyone!

With the Holidays just around the corner, I decided to open up my Philosophy Shower Gel in the scent The Gingerbread Man! I cannot wait to pamper myself all season long with this goodie!


Philosophy: It's wonderful when a guy doesn't say "Just relax," but rather "Let me help you relax." And so it is with The Gingerbread Man. He cleans, he soothes, he caresses, he pampers, and he loves me unconditionally. When I'm stressed out, he turns me inside out with warm ginger bubble baths that help me float away. The Gingerbread Man nourishes my soul from the tip of my nose to my little baby toe.

Now ladies, that sounds like Mr. Perfect all in one cute little bottle!

XoXo,
Whitney

1 comments:

Tiffeny Irene said...

Aww this looks perfect :) I'm obsessed with gingerbread men at the moment, so I'm going to have to get my hands on this little beauty! xoxo

http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/