Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Perfume Love - Burberry London

Hey everyone!

I opened my Burberry London Perfume bottle today, and I'm so excited, I just had to share!


About the Fragrance:
Burberry's new fragrance embodies the elegant, yet modern spirit of Burberry London. It epitomizes the cosmopolitan London lifestyle with independence and relaxed confidence.

Notes:
Clementine, Honeysuckle, English Garden Rose, Tiare Flower, Jasmine, Peony, Veil of Musks, Indian Sandalwood, Patchouli

This is a rather strong perfume, but I think if you use a light hand, it can become a great staple in one's perfume collection!

Have you tried any of Burberry's Perfumes before?

XoXo,
Whitney

6 comments:

Maddie said...

I love this scent, it's my go to fragrance any time of the year!

Amber said...

Love the design and details in the bottle.

Marlene Frierson said...

I love this scent! You are right though, it can be a bit strong, but like you said a squirt here & there will do fine all day.
I found your blog via the Monday Beauties Blog Hop! New Follower!

http://abigbitofeverything.com

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Hey girls!

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who loves this scent!

CelesteCohen said...

Sounds good! I love Burberyy Body, so I'll definitely smell this next time I see it :)
www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

Unknown said...

MMM I love Burberry perfumes... new follower from Monday beauties! i would love a follow back Jeanobsession.blogspot.com