Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Haul

Hey everyone! 

Bath & Body Works has just come out with their Fall and Halloween scents! So, of course I grabbed my coupons and headed over there today!
 


Halloween Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soaps:
~Brew Berry
~Pumpkin
~Boo Hoo
~Vampire Blood


Large 3-Wick Fall Candles:
~Nutmeg and Spice
~Pumpkin Cupcake
~French Baguette


Bonus Fall Treats:
~Adorable Owl Candle Holder
~Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Spray

Have you gotten any of the new Fall items from Bath & Body Works?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: Everything was bought with my Momma's own money!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh The Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Spray sounds lush!!! I wish we had a Bath and Body Works in the UK :-( Great post!

Unknown said...

Oh how cute, I didnt know they made Halloween soaps and such. Im going to have to head there this weekend and check it out! Thanks!

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Hi Linzi Louisa!

The Sweet Cinnamon Body Spray is amazing, I always buy one every fall! I'm hoping one day soon Bath & Body Works will open up a store in the UK!

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Hi Kristin!

I love Bath & Body Works' Halloween and Fall themed items! Let me know if you find anything good!

Unknown said...

When oh when will they invent the scratch and sniff computer screen?!?!?

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Hi Mohala!

I know what you mean, they really need to do that soon!