Sunday, January 3, 2016

Beauty Must-Haves for the Low-Maintenance Girl

Hey everyone!

I am a true low maintenance girl, I love when products do multiple things in my beauty routine, and I love it even more when they get me out the door quick! Recently, I was lucky enough to try out a couple products, so here I am to tell you all about them!



If you keep procrastinating your next salon visit, try TouchBack Color Depositing Shampoo and Conditioner for temporary hair color! It's perfect to use between permanent colorings for instant color and shine. 

Not crazy about foundation, but need a skin care product that controls shine and instantly mattifies? Try DDF Mattifying Oil Control Moisturizer to minimizes shine and control oil. It contains the clarifying Neutralizing Complex with oil controlling micronized particles to provide a mattifying effect. PLUS it contains SPF 15! Now, that is what I cal a true multipurpose product! 

Too many hair products weighing your tresses down? Try my absolute favorite product ever! Sun Bum's 3-in-1 Leave In to condition your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. Simply spray it on after washing your hair! It'll have you out the door in a flash. 

The only makeup you wear on a day-to-day basis is a bold lip when the occasion arises? Try Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick to saturate lips with brilliant color that looks amazing and feels feather-light! I love their fun bright pinks and reds, these colors will bring your whole look together without any effort. 

All of these products work great for us low maintenance girls!  Let me know if you have any tips on how you plan on doing your beauty routine in 2016!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I received samples of both Smashbox and Sun Bum to try and feature in this post. I am not associated with any brands mentioned above, nor are they paying me to feature their products. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: