Friday, January 22, 2016

Lady Sugarsheen's Best Brand of the Year Award - 2015 TATCHA!

Hey everyone!

As you all know, my love for the brand TATCHA has grown leaps and bounds in 2015! So, it should come as no surprise that I have awarded my first ever Best Brand of the Year Award to TATCHA!


Their high quality products have proven themselves time and time again.  When I look in the mirror now, I see my skin as beautiful, glowing, healthy, and youthful. And, I have never felt more confident in myself!



The Original Aburatorigami Beauty Papers, Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm, and Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream live in my purse, and have become a staple in my beauty routine. I can't imagine going a day without these little gems!


 For those days when I want to add a little extra glow to my skin, I always opt for TATCHA's Luminous Dewy Skin Facial Mist. This mist adds just the right amount of moisture back into the skin, without making it appear oily.  


Sunscreen is a vital step in anyone's beauty routine, and TATCHA makes a perfect one to use on the face. This lightweight sunscreen tightens pores, while protecting the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Plus, you can double it up as a primer underneath foundation!


I have talked time and time again about my sensitive skin. However, that is a thing of the past, since I have started using TATCHA's Indigo Silk Soothing Body Butter. This body butter is perfection! It smooths into the skin instantly, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy, and it has drastically helped my skin.

  
My absolutely favorite product I've discovered this year has been TATCHA's Classic Rice Enzyme Powder. The little gem is gentle enough for everyday use, and leaves skin feeling soft and exfoliated. My face looks refreshed and feels younger!
  
These are just a few of the products and reasons I love the TATCHA brand! Trust me, there are many more products that I love. So, let me know have you tried TATCHA items before? Let me know!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I received these products to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their products. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: