Sunday, January 24, 2016

Reviews on TATCHA's New Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate and Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum!

Hey everyone!

Last week, I was lucky enough to receive a special package from one of my absolute favorite beauty brands, celebrating their newest arrivals to their Luminous skincare line!


TATCHA takes great pride in packaging their items beautifully, and this was no exception!


Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate


What it is: 

A unique, hydrating gel-like serum concentrate to visibly replenish and diminish the look of fine lines, revealing a youthful glow in one use.

Why it’s different: 

This ultra-concentrated formula of hydrating Okinawa Red Algae, ginseng, squalane, wild thyme, and sweet marjoram botanical extracts visibly improves skin clarity, texture, and tone for overall renewed radiance overnight. Formulated with Tatcha's proprietary, anti-aging Hadasei-3 Bioactive Complex.

How to use: 

Scoop one to two spoonfuls of serum concentrate with the gold spoon. The replenishing extracts are firm to the touch, but dissolve luxuriously into the skin. Massage onto face, neck, and décolletage in upward strokes. Use at night for replenished, dewy skin by morning.


My thoughts:

This new product from TATCHA is a little, overnight miracle worker! With the cold weather finally arriving down here in the south, my skin has become dry and tight.  So, I used this treatment one night, and the next morning when I got up, my skin felt moisturized and appeared plump and youthful! Yay to looking way younger than my actual 26! The consistency of this product is thick to the touch, but it immediately starts to melt into your skin as you work it it.  Overall, it is a keeper in my book!

This product retails for $110, and can be purchased at tatcha.com!

Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum


What it is: 

This weightless serum of Okinawa Red Algae, Honeysuckle Leaf and Caffeine offers instantly-visible firming, reduced puffiness, and plumping hydration to diminish fine lines.

Why it’s different: 

A cooling ceramic applicator and fine dust of 23-karat gold brighten and diminish shadows under the eyes without adding shimmer.

How to use: 

Gently squeeze serum from the tube onto the cooling ceramic applicator. Massage under the eyes to restore youthful radiance to the eye area. Suitable for use morning and night.


My thoughts:

Oh! How the years of late night college studying and stress have caught up to me! Four degrees later, and with the stress of finding my perfect job, my under eyes have been neglected. And, since I've now reached my ahem middle 20's, my under eye area has started to need some serious love and attention.  So, when TATCHA's new Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum showed up at my door, I figured I'd put it through the ringer, and test it out on my bad under eye area.

Well, let me just say that this new product is amazing! I like to use this at night, so that when I wake up my eyes feel and look refreshed! Gone are the fine lines, and I have noticed that my eyes appear brighter and more awake in the morning. Plus, the applicator is the perfect shape for applying this product, and it has a cool touch, which helps to depuff my eyes. A must have for any girl in need of some TLC for her eyes!

This product retails for $95, and can be purchased at tatcha.com!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I received these products to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to review their products. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!  

0 comments: