Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Clark’s Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tints

Hey everyone!

Here is another lip product post for you all! Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tints are botanically based, and super high quality. So, when I got sent one to try out, you know it made its way straight onto my lips and in my bag. These moisturizing lip tints can be worn sheer or layered to add a pop of color to your lips. 



Here is what Clark's Botanicals has to say:

Perfect for darker complexions, Madge Mauve can be worn on its own or layered with other shades for a seamless transition from day to night.

Active Ingredients: 


Atelocollagen, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

This product retails for $19.00, and can be purchased at www.clarksbotanicals.com!

Have you tried these lip tints yet?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: Clark's Botanicals' PR sent me this product to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: