Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain & Brush

Hey everyone!

As you all must know by now, I love It Cosmetics! Their products are always made with the highest quality standards, and I am never left disappointed. So, when a surprise box from It Cosmetics showed up at my door, needless to say I ripped it open in 30 seconds flat! Inside the box was their new Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain in the shade Matte Sweet Apple with their Luxe French Boutique Brush.

I know what you're thinking already... a powder blush that is a stain? Well, yes ladies! It Cosmetics has invented the perfect blush for us busy gals. One swipe of this in the morning, and you're good to go all day long. I love this blush shade too, because it looks so natural on the skin, especially if you remember to only use the tiniest amount possible. Seriously, this stuff is super pigmented! The included brush helps you to pick up just the right amount of product, and allows you to buff it into your skin for that soft, healthy glow.

It's a total winner in my book!


Here is what It Cosmetics has to say:

Developed with leading plastic surgeons, Vitality Cheek Flush is infused with It Cosmetics' patent pending Hydra-Luxe Technology, which features ingredients such as Amino Acids, Plum Oil, Cherry Oil, Pomegranate, Jojoba, Aloe, and Grapeseed work together to give cheeks a boost of healthy hydration! What's more, the unique formula is packed with a healthy dose of anti-aging anti-oxidants including Vitamins A, C, E, Acai, Green Tea, and White Tea to protect and ward off free-radicals.

This 4-in-1 Anti-Aging Blush Stain takes the place of a powder blush, cheek stain, anti-oxidant defense hydrating skin conditioner all in one innovative compact! The revolutionary mico-milled long-wearing, waterproof powder stain is also talc-free, so it will never cling to fine lines or wrinkles. Plus, it provides the glow of a stain, without the side effects of liquid stains, such as skin sensitivity and won't mess up foundation!

Beauty Tip: A little goes a long way, so make sure to use a light hand when applying!

This kit retails for $35.00, and can be purchased at www.qvc.com!

What do you think of this new creation by It Cosmetics?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: It Cosmetics sent me this products to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their products. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

1 comments:

Mari said...

Girl, every time I come on your blog, I always find new things from It that I need in my life! Will def be checking these out!