Thursday, April 18, 2013

L'Occitane - Smell the Roses‏

Hey everyone!

As you all must know by now, I love L'Occitane products! They are extremely high quality, and they never disappoint with their performances. So, when L'Occitane sent me their new Rose Aurore Radiant Hand Cream to try out, you know I was excited to say the least! This hand cream has a soft rose scent that is delicate enough to use everyday. This hand cream is very moisturizing without being greasy, and leaves my hands feeling and looking more vibrant.



Here is what L'Occitane has to say:

Enriched with Shea Butter, Rose Extract and Vitamin E that enhances skin’s beauty, this cream gives a touch of radiance to the hands and leaves them soft, moisturized and fragrant.

This product retails for $12.00, and can be purchased at L'Occitane stores and usa.loccitane.com!

Have you tried L'Occitane's hand creams yet?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: L'Occitane sent me this product to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!  

0 comments: