Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lavanila The Healthy Rollerball - Vanilla

Hey everyone!

As you probably can imagine by now, one of my favorite perfume scents is vanilla. I love the way it smells rich, yet fresh at the same time. So, when Lavanila sent me their Healthy Rollerball fragrance in Vanilla, you know I was all in! The packaging of this rollerball is very sturdy, and can be easily thrown into a bag for on the go. The delicious vanilla scent is perfect to wear day or night, and lasts for hours. I am always amazed how long it lasts on my skin!


Vanilla Rollerball:

The Perfect Vanilla. This sensual blend of Madagascar vanilla, soft freesia and rich heliotrope is created by natural perfumers who use only the finest pure essential oils. More vanilla bean than vanilla cookie, this skin-saving scent is a must-have for any vanilla connoisseur.

Here is what Lavanila has to say:

Discover our extraordinary collection of all-natural fragrances. Master natural perfumers blend exotic essential oils with skin soothing botanicals for timeless expressions of nature that captivate the senses and nurture the skin. Infused with everything that's good for you and absolutely nothing that’s not, LAVANILA is changing the way you spray.  

How to Use:

For a long-lasting scent, apply to clean dry skin. Layer The Healthy Fragrances to create a unique signature vanilla scent. 

The Healthy Difference:

Traditional Fragrances are loaded with phthalates, harsh chemicals, chemically-laden alcohol and petrochemicals that can cause dryness, damage and irritation.

The Healthy Fragrance is made with all-natural & organic ingredients and completely free of harsh chemicals. We infuse organic sugar cane alcohol with exotic essential oils & skin soothing botanicals for an authentic and skin safe expression of nature. 100% Healthy.


This product retails for $19.00, and can be purchased at www.lavanila.com!

Will you be trying out this scent?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: Lavanila sent me this product to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: