Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Versace Eros

Hey everyone!

Ladies, we all need to admit that we love when our guys smell good. I know I love when a guy takes the extra time to put on some cologne. Recently, I was sent a sample of Versace's new Eros fragrance for men, and I can say that this scent is perfect for guys to wear everyday. It's subtle enough that it is not overpowering, but you still know your guy is wearing it. Plus, the bottle design is unique enough to look good setting out!




"I designed my new fragrance for a man who is both heroic and passionate, like a Greek God. Eros is a scent that depicts and emphasizes sensuality." 
 - Donatella Versace

This cologne retails between $60 - $80 depending upon bottle size and where you purchase it.

Has your man tried out this new fragrance from Versace?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: Versace sent me this cologne to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: