Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Get Your Skin Ready for the Summer Sun with Sun Bum Products!

Hey everyone!

I live where the sun shines brightly, and skin likes to burn. Therefore, finding a good quality sun products is always at the top of my list. Sun Bum products are quickly turning into my favorite brand for sun protection! So, when they sent me a few more products to try out, you know they were well-loved within minutes. Their original sunscreen smells deliciously like bananas, while their other products always have a yummy tropical scent! Plus, these products never leave your skin feeling greasy! Talk about a total win in my book!



 Sun Bum SPF 30 Face Stick - $9.99

Our Advanced Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Vitamin E is available in a convenient and easy to use Face Stick that helps when you’re dealing with squirming kids, sandy hands, or just need a quick swipe of sunscreen across your face.
 


 Sun Bum SPF 30 Lip Balm / Banana - $3.99 each

Grab as many as you can because we literally can’t keep any of our lip balm flavors in stock. Our smooth SPF 30 sunscreen lip balm with added Aloe and Vitamin E will protect and moisturize your kisser all day long… just try not to lick it off.
 



Sun Bum 'Cool Down' Continuous Spray Aloe Vera - $11.99


After a long lazy day in the sun, your skin needs revitalization and hydration. Sun Bum’s ‘Cool Down’ Continuous Spray Aloe Vera is enriched with soothing Aloe, Cucumber Extract and Vitamin E, providing an intense hydration to gently restore the skin’s natural moisture balance. The light, dry touch formula is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin smooth and soft.

You can purchase Sun Bum products at www.trustthebum.com!

Have you tried these products yet?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: Sun Bum sent me these products to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their products. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own. Product information is from Sun Bum's website!

0 comments: