Tuesday, April 2, 2013

L'Occitane Almond Foot Care

Hey everyone!

It's flip flop season here in the south! That means it is time to start pampering our feet and getting them ready for the Spring and Summer seasons. So, when L'Occitane sent me their new, limited edition Almond Foot Care, you know I squealed in delight! This ultra-rich foot lotion/cream works wonders on my tired, rough feet. All I do is take a tiny amount and rub it all over the bottoms of my feet, concentrating on the extra rough areas. Since the lotion dries down to a powdery finish, I am able to slip on some my socks with ease. Perfect for those nights your feet need some extra loving!


Here is what L'Occitane has to say:

Nourish, relieve and refresh your feet with Limited Edition Almond Foot Care.

This lightly scented cream, which melts quickly into the skin, captures the softening properties of almond milk. Our formula includes nourishing shea butter to repair damaged skin plus refreshing and purifying mint essential oil, for an instantly pleasant sensation.

The Almond Foot Care formula has a powdery finish, enabling you to put socks on immediately following application


This product retails for $16.00, and can be purchased at usa.loccitane.com!

Are you ready to get your feet flip flop ready?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: L'Occitane sent me this product to try and feature on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to feature their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: