Friday, May 2, 2014

April 2014 Beauty Favorites

Hey everyone!

Since April was a very busy month for me, I kept my makeup as simple as possible. Mainly, I just applied some form of a lip product and headed out the door! 

Keep reading to see my beauty favorites for April!


~Maybelline Blush Burst - This lip balm is practically clear, but it does work well to moisturize lips on the go!

~MAC Morning Rose Lipstick - Oh how I love this lipstick! It gives your lips a soft rose flush that is natural yet put together!

~MAC Flair For Finery Cremesheen Gloss - This gloss is a new must-have for me! It's a soft pale nude with just enough pink to make it wearable anytime of the year! 

By the way, both MAC products were gifts from my friend Lauren in our Spring Swap Box this year! You'll see plenty more to come this next month, because it's summer and I don't have to worry about classes!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: The items shown above were gifts either from my mom or Lauren. I am not associated with any brand or person mentioned above. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: