Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist

Hey everyone!

I have picky skin when it comes to the summer months. Most of the time it is an oily mess, but other times, it can be dry and irritated. Also, my skin can suffer from breakouts if I use too heavy of products. Recently, the lovely ladies from TATCHA sent me their Luminous Dewy Skin Mist to try out and review for you all!


This skin mist is so luxurious, I feel as if I am at a spa every time I use it. All I do is take the bottle out of my bag (yes, I love to travel with this too!), shake it up, and mist my face two or three times. I find that this mist is light enough to use during the summer months, but still is moisturizing so that my dry skin feels refreshed. I love this product, and I haven't gone anywhere without it!

Here is what TATCHA has to say:

What it is:

A silky liquid moisturizer of Squalane, Red Algae and our HADASEI-3 complex can be misted for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin anytime, anywhere.

Why it's different:

This milky emulsion contains moisturizers and humectants leaving skin rehydrated. Does not contain high levels of alcohol and fragrance found in conventional hydrating sprays, which can dry out the skin.

Who it's for:

Ideal for dry and combination skin.


How to use:

Shake bottle gently, close your eyes and mist onto the face (2-3 pumps) for a boost of soothing hydration.

This product retails for $48.00, and can be purchased at www.tatcha.com!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I received this product to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to review their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: