Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TATCHA Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream

Hey everyone!

If you know me, then you know that I love a good hand cream. Recently, I was lucky enough to be sent the Indigo Soothing Stilk Hand Cream from TATCHA, and I love it!


My favorite things about this hand cream is its beautiful indigo hue, and how fast it absorbs into your skin without ever feeling greasy. As with all TATCHA products, the quality is superior. I feel like this tube will last me a while, because all you need is a little dab to moisture both hands. 

I know that my hands suffer due to allergies, but this hand cream has really helped to keep them soothed and nourished!

Here is what TATCHA has to say:

What it is:

Rich in anti-inflammatory Indigo, liquid Silk and Squalane, TATCHA's INDIGO Soothing Silk Hand Cream softens and soothes irritated skin.

Why it’s different:

The stems, leaves and petals of the Indigo plant are steeped in water and fermented to make a concentrated botanical extract. Tryptanthrin and indirubin actives help reduce irritation and promote skin's natural healing abilities. The natural blue hue disappears upon application. Due to the natural botanical extract, the shade of Indigo may vary; the efficacy of the formulation remains the same.

Who it's for:

Any skin type, especially sensitive, inflamed or irritated skin consistent with symptoms of dermatitis, eczema and rosacea.

How to use:

To use, massage as needed onto clean, dry hands for long-lasting hydration. Absorbs effortlessly, leaving skin soothed and silken.

This product retails for $38.00, and can be purchased at www.tatcha.com!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: TATCHA sent me this product to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to review their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: