Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wet N' Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer Review

Hey everyone!

As everyone who knows me will tell you, I like to keep my makeup looking more natural. So, when I found this Natural Blend Lip Shimmer, in the shade Berry, from Wet n' Wild at my local Walgreens, I knew I had to buy it! 


This lip shimmer does just what it claims, it moisturizes your lips while adding a soft, subtle hint of shimmer and color. I find that the Berry shade is perfect for my skin tone, because it is a your lips but better shade!This will definitely be a favorite product in the months to come!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I purchased this product with my own money. I am not associated with any company mentioned above, nor are they paying me to mentioned their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: