Saturday, May 17, 2014

Korres Lip Butter Review

Hey everyone!

As all of you know by now, I am a lip product junkie. I believe it to be my personal mission in life to try almost every single lip product out there on the market. Recently, I was lucky enough to be sent two Korres Lip Butters in the shades Guava and Quince!


These lip butters come packaged in paper tins that can be recycled! (I love when products aren't wrapped in plastic). 


The jars themselves are great, because the lid seals tightly, and I know I don't have to worry about it opening in my bag and be messed up. However, since these are jar style lip butters, I tend to leave them at home for use, because I don't like the idea of sticking my fingers into a product when I am out and about.


Guava is a simple, yet pretty white/clear balm, while Quince leans more towards the hot pink spectrum. Each balm is easy to apply, and melts seamlessly into your lips. I love to apply Guava right before a lipstick, and Quince as a more natural lip color option. Both butters leave my lips feeling nourished and soft. Plus, these products smell incredible!

These products retail for $12.00 each, and can be purchased at www.korres.com!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I was sent these products to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with any company mentioned above, nor are they paying me to review their products. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: