Monday, May 12, 2014

Aussie Kids Surfin' Strawberry Shampoo Review

Hey everyone!

I have been trying like crazy to grow my hair back out. I had to get over 5 inches cut off last time, because it was so frizzy and gross! Recently, I discovered that my hair loves kid shampoos, so that it what I've been using! The latest one I've tried is Aussie Kids Surfin' Strawberry.


This shampoo smells delicious, and I love that it is more of a gel formula than cream. It doesn't weigh down my hair, and I've seen a definite improvement in my hair. It is softer and shinier than it has been in recent months. 

As long as you don't have color treated hair (which requires special shampoo), I think this is a great, affordable shampoo to use! 

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I purchased this product with my own money!

0 comments: