Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Essie Blanc Nail Polish

Hey everyone!

I love the look of a clean manicure, and in the summer, nails painted white make you look super tan! On one of my many trips to Walgreens, I spotted this nail polished from Essie, and just knew I needed it for spring and summer!


This nail polish is a beautiful basic white shade, that really makes your nails look clean and polished. I find that it does apply rather streaky, so two to three coats are needed to insure your nails look perfect. The drying time takes a while too, so make sure you take that into account before painting your nails if you're in a rush!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I purchased this product with my own money. I am not associated with any brand mentioned above, nor are they paying me to mention this product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: