Friday, May 2, 2014

What's in My Beach Makeup Bag?

Hey everyone!

My last class is finished, and the summer is stretched out before me! What do I plan to do this summer? Go to the beach of course! I always pack light when heading somewhere that I know I will not be wearing makeup or trying to impress anyone. So, keep reading to find out what I am bring with me to the beach in my makeup bag!


Here is my beautiful makeup bag! I think the coral/orange tie-dye pattern is perfect for summer and the beach!


~Evian Facial Spray - I cannot go anywhere without this spray! It keeps my skin refreshed all day long, and helps to keep it cook in case I get out in the sun a little too much!

~Mini Wet Brush - Another must have for the beach! This tiny little brush works get on wet hair to detangle it and pull it back!


~Sleek Pout Polish SPF 15 in Peach Perfection - This lip balm is great at giving your lips a hint of color while still keeping them protected from the sun!

~TATCHA Blotting Sheets - I get super oily at the beach, so these blotting sheets are a perfect additional to my makeup bag!

~TATCHA Gold Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm - Not only is this lip balm super cute, it works great at moisturizing my lips and keeping them soft.

~Sun Bum Lip Balm SPF 30 - You can never have too much sun screen, and far too many people forget to protect their lips. That problem is solved with this lip balm, plus is smells like bananas! 

What's in your makeup bag for a beach day?

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I purchased all of these products myself except for the TATCHA products (they were sent to me by the company), the Sun Bum lip balm (provided by PR), and the Sleek Pout Polish (a gift from Lauren). I am not being paid by any brand mentioned above to feature their products. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: