Monday, May 19, 2014

Mini Wet Brush Review

Hey everyone!

Oh, how I love my full size The Wet Brush! I use it everyday to brush through my hair after my shower. Well, I plan to travel a bit this summer, and a full size hair brush is not going to cut it. I needed something to take that was small enough to toss into my makeup bag without a second thought. Well, that need has been solved, because I found The Wet Brush Mini on my last trip into Ulta!


The Wet Brush Mini has all the same feature as the full sized brush, but it's a third of the size and great for travel! Wait until you check it out yourself, your will be so happy with how adorable it is up close! This brush was small enough to tuck into my makeup bag for the beach, but large enough to brush my hair with ease! Definitely a winner in my book, or should I say blog?!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I purchased this product with my own money! I am not associated with any brands mentioned above, nor are they paying me to review this product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: