Sunday, May 18, 2014

Korres Basil Lemon Shower Gel Review

Hey everyone!

I love shower gels! In fact, I have several just waiting for me to use that I always seem to buy whenever there is a sale. Recently, I was sent the Korres Basil and Lemon shower gel to try out and review for you all. 


First off, let me just begin by stating that this shower gel smells incredible! It has a fresh, sweet scent thanks to the basil. But, it also has a crisp citrus scent due to the lemon! Basically, this shower gel smells fantastic! 

All I do to use this is to apply a quarter size drop (I like a lot of foam) on my wash cloth, and get to work scrubbing myself down! I find that this shower gel foams nicely, conditions my skin, and leaves behind a soft scent. 

Overall, I love this shower gel, and I will be picking it up again once this bottle runs out!

This product retails for $19.50, and can be purchased at www.korres.com!

XoXo,
Whitney

Note: I received this product to try and review on my blog. I am not associated with the company, nor are they paying me to review their product. As always, my reviews and opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments: